17.7.09

my last mirror

Time transformed

My song into a hollow seed

I was then a continuation of eyes which had lost their evening .


I saw myself

As a stone sermon

Beneath an unseen civilization,

As an icy pinnacle

Of all evolution

Now a tie in the shackles of invention.


At night

Back home

Are my twin sentinels of desire , born of a vagabond’s boredom .


I crashed

Leaning against your sleep

In this castle – your arms

In this moment

In your ceasefire .


In times we are together

I have no self

Of memory

Of you ,

Color and texture

Time or music ,

Not even poetry .


All commandments die here.


Let me look at you

In the half light

And turn slowly , slowly

To the left

And wait


……………….


You know

I have loved before this

Many times and once

Once without time

But you still keep me

Keep me in

Nowhere I can go without your mark

Your rivers

Your waves across my grains .


I remember walking a long way looking for you in early darkness , one morning

And today I still walk, softly to wondrous designs .

In your embrace breath and birth mingle.

Yet I do not remember when you first came and took possession of all that I had.

In what secret spot,

Where, did you first disrobe ,Shapely

Delightful

Forgotten are the words you said when we were alone together

Alluring , in eternal charm, you stand between

An unblemished melody.


"She learnt

A poem

Of a brief monologue

Of him with a soundless explosion of a thousand replies sifting the sieved light of the noon sun "

and in that ecstasy I had remembered

What I now see

In depths before me

That same evening in your eyes .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
does not notice the ant .