12.7.09

Handle the Stops .

Been in the web of impair

The paths been lost To peace.

My confessions are replies to deny

An indulgence , in the riots of lie



Distress that takes me in like a surf of silver glare

Look what a great womb I bare

Grateful am I , before the memories wing

I can ,

Delve into my being .


Learn from tell

Possessions leaking

No one to hold on

No shoulder to turn .


What about a reminiscence

A muse in me for choice

together me with empty

a cluster of sense in prize..


Anyone ?


A hand lost , unstated in the healing of my needs

Move me please

No body to pass on

No idea to yearn

Judge me in found

For lost maybe mine

abound.


...piece..s..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
does not notice the ant .