6.6.09

Constancy in his Eyes

I   think  again in the midst  of  my adolescence a   thought  so  familiar  that i tend to   get  scared  of  loosing  it  in the paths  of this  world  .These trails beckon   me   from every  corner  of their  wealth  to  come  forth  and  get  scuffled  with their  richness .

I have  friends today ,  some  of them are  gone , gone  to make their existence in  life  more  deserving 
 some of them   have  been taken away  by  mere  coincidence, they  reside in me   through memories 
 and the rest  are  just counterfeits  in the  picture  of   reality .

There is  a   being  out there , far away from me ,  in my thoughts 
 I think of him as soon as nature  creates  something   in me 
 I am  a creation 
 Its easy to   write  for  him  as   i string  letters into words  to   lines .
but i treasure  him in the recognition that we  do not know  how  long  we  shall  have  each other and   yet  their  will be   a   him   in me always  like today .

 I have memories of him  around me , looking   at me  with eyes  penetrating  into mine , lips  touching  mine 
 it was  a  wanted  touch ,
 As  we sat   together in a corner  of a  great  dome , there was  an  excitement 
a  hesitance , a satisfaction unfulfilled
a  smile 
and then  quietly my arm touched  him with  
 silence....................................................
.............................a  moist kiss  with tastes  mingling  to search  for  something  long  found  cast  upon  us  a  uniqueness.
i   will remember that
 

I  make you in my   most truest  of passions 
 I have  you  whenever i  am 

me 

   It   is  an indulgence  to be  with you 
  we  are  like petals of  infancy waiting to bloom  in  the spring  of  our lives .
 what was it  that led  me  towards  you  so   fast ?
 there was a conscience  behind working  to   impose  what  it felt was  right , but  there was it again 
 the same  feeling 
 the same dream 
 the same  shape 

there were other ways  for my heart  to lead but it  stumbled  upon   You  and  we  created  a  mystery .

 would  you be  with me ?

there  are people  who want you 
who have you
who  will love   you as differently as i  do 

i  may  hate them  for having  you  so  close  but this thought  will make  everything  askew 
i  have  faith  in you 

 somethings  are unsaid 
 let them remain  that way... they Will be true 
 like  you .

  There are times  when  i get brainwashed  by  conditions  and living   looks  like a carcass . Your  words reach  like a ray  to calm me .

 I change  when i speak  with you 
 there is  a dream   i have 
 its an enigma  that i own 
 but   know this, my love 

 i  dream  about you in my dreams 

i cherish  what  you gave  me 
what you took away  from me 

 my heart .


I pretend 
I fake 
 I lie 
 I am a hypocrite 
I am  not rattled about   it , it exists  in the whole kind 

But  you fill  up the distance inside me  with a  purity so painless
....................................yeah , that's the feeling  you give me .!

In  words there  is  your name 
 but in between them  there is  silence 
 you are my  silence .
 I Adore you 
I melt   with  your song and   recite  them  when you aren't there.


Its innocence you give me 
 I have never felt Like  this  before  .

hey .. you're  sweet 


i love you



P.S.- for you



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
does not notice the ant .