I think the fairy stories have it wrong.
Good can't conquest evil every time,
and so the images fill my head:
blood
panic
contusions
tears
f
a
l
l
i
n
g
fear stained , flaming
a hand
an arm
her leg
in between thighs
her face
All of this, you gave to me.
You gave me the images that
deluge my head and never leave,
no matter how hard I implore them to.
You gave me hateful words
and kind words
and words a 15-year-old shouldn't ever be allowed to hear
for they would only bring
pain
sadness
worry
and more tears.
Good can't conquest evil every time,
and so the images fill my head:
blood
panic
contusions
tears
f
a
l
l
i
n
g
fear stained , flaming
a hand
an arm
her leg
in between thighs
her face
All of this, you gave to me.
You gave me the images that
deluge my head and never leave,
no matter how hard I implore them to.
You gave me hateful words
and kind words
and words a 15-year-old shouldn't ever be allowed to hear
for they would only bring
pain
sadness
worry
and more tears.
Stained again
I think of these things and know
that they won't ever go away from me ,
these things that you gave me.
But then I remember the words
you've spoken to me more times than
I can count:
I think of these things and know
that they won't ever go away from me ,
these things that you gave me.
But then I remember the words
you've spoken to me more times than
I can count:
“You are not being on track”
Open your eyes and l o o k .
I'm opening my eyes, for you, and I'm trying to find the good.
And I'm trying to remember the good in you.
Eyes,
Open your eyes and l o o k .
I'm opening my eyes, for you, and I'm trying to find the good.
And I'm trying to remember the good in you.
Eyes,
tired and blue..
Your crooked smile when I say something
I probably shouldn't have but you laugh anyways.
And while it is the bad images that
flood me most of the time, that doesn't
mean I always pour over them, forgetting the good completely.
A
smile
giggle
kiss
cuddle
trance
flash
sensation
support
Your crooked smile when I say something
I probably shouldn't have but you laugh anyways.
And while it is the bad images that
flood me most of the time, that doesn't
mean I always pour over them, forgetting the good completely.
A
smile
giggle
kiss
cuddle
trance
flash
sensation
support
a zeal
Something to believe in.
Something to believe in.
You are not being on track, now its my turn
Take it


No comments:
Post a Comment